Microsoft made the acquisition of Adxstudio in 2015 and it is now poised to be the solution moving forward for developing public facing solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
Adxstudio brings capabilities to integrate your corporate website with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and bring all the features of CRM to the forefront of your site. Adxstudio is loaded with features and is tightly configured to work with Microsoft Dynamics CRM seamlessly with out additional development cost.
- Traditional website deployment using IIS server or Azure
- Link to Microsoft Dynamics CRM directly
- Provide portal access to your customers
- Multiple authentication methods for your customers
- Create custom forms in CRM to publish to websites
- Create customs views with the abilities of create, update and delete
- Create custom action buttons that will trigger workflows in CRM
- Create multi-step forms with multiple entities and publish to your website
- Use the popular bootstrap.css to update site skin
- Manage content using the Content Snippets and use Liquid Templates to reuse content on site
Let’s discuss ways to style Dynamics CRM to empower your employees to be productive, empowered and to capture valuable business data to grow your business.